Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Limbo Lil (34)



Well they are always going places where they don’t belong and renaming it. Going into space. Discovering people that already exist.” Continued Bob.
   “Yeah, I know what you mean.” Said Limbo Lil.
   “I seriously believe that they are all from another planet just sent here to harass us, kill us, and wipe us out just like the body snatchers. They snatch our bodies and take our minds.” Said Elvis.
   “You should have been a politician. Don’t tell the doctor that, he will add on 20 more years for that.” Said a Messiah.
   “So it’s kind of agreed that together we will plan some sort of escape from here?” Asked Leroy.
   “Yeah sure we got nothing to lose,” They all agreed.
   Leroy continued talking to Nuclear Nancy. “I am a Blackman is not a description of my skin pigment but has become a statement of my political being. It has become the cover by which I am permitted to survive under. My strategy or will to life depends on my intensity of self-belief, my self-conception, and my self-esteem. I therefore have to think about others perception of my skin colour. Historically we were called Negro, negress, nigger, coolie, coloured, brown and even yellow. Through this process I as an entity was neglected.”

No comments:

Post a Comment