“After all don’t
you think that ten years in a sterile environment like a hospital ward must
have done irreparable damage to him,”
said Lady Grey as she reached for the brandy snaps, She continued.
“Just let him escape look his uncanny knack
of anarchy might be of some benefit in an African environment. That same effort
of resistance will most likely be his very downfall. Africans are social people
generally he won’t last more than a few weeks at the most. Too much European
aspiration if you ask my opinion.”Leroy had told the judicial court for his release:
"From a
European and Caribbean upbringing that was seriously undermining to a whole
race of people "Africans" I became by voluntary acceptance (and
physical appearance) one of such people. But I am really a English man European,
from the world of shadows by truly seeking the white light, I will one day be
bright until then: I hurt now. I suffer now.
I can hear my mother crying constantly weeping. My brothers are angry. I
am angry. To throw off my anger I need understanding.”
“Get to the
point! Get to the point!” shouted the
Baroness chairing the review.
“I need relief
from my pain. It only through understands that I exist. I only tolerate my pain
to see more visions of pain. Peace and beauty eludes me throughout my economic
and material enslavement. It is like a false skin that encapsulates me of which
I cannot escape.” In a delirium
Leroy could hear the call.
“The library sessions
have certainly provided you with a new found sense of eloquence,” Said the Dr Wells sitting next to the Baroness. Exasperated
and bored at the review committee meeting and losing his concentration Leroy
was unable to resist making a mockery of their authority.
“Little pigs,
little pigs, let me out,” he said in a
gruff and angry voice.
“Oh no we cannot
by the indentations on your finger tips we cannot let you out.” Leroy continued in a high-pitched squeal. He
continued.
“The big bad
wolf huffed and he puffed at the door of the three little pig’s mansion but he
could not get out.” Leroy’s next
major breakdown was later the same day. The review board rejected his appeal
and he was to return for another hearing in six months.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment